Will the norethisterone tablet cure IP PCOD
The active ingredient estriol is mainly used for complaints in the area of the female vagina. These include, for example, vaginal dryness, fungal infections, itching or discharge.
The active ingredient estriol is mainly used for complaints in the vaginal area. These include, for example, vaginal dryness, fungal infections, painful intercourse, itching or discharge. Narrowing of the vagina through tissue shrinkage is also one of the areas of application for estriol. Estriol is preferably applied topically. Suitable dosage forms are cream, gel, vaginal suppositories or vaginal tablets.
Other areas of application for estriol are hormone replacement therapy for the treatment of menopausal symptoms and the prevention of osteoporosis.
Mechanism of action
Estriol is one of the female sex hormones from the group of estrogens. Strictly speaking, it is a breakdown product of the natural estradiol. All positive effects of estriol are due to the estrogenic effect. Estriol counteracts the symptoms by compensating for a natural or pathological deficiency in estrogens. The effect is not limited to the genital organs. For example, estrogens such as estriol protect against osteoporosis because they improve the absorption of calcium into the body and promote the incorporation of calcium into the bones.
In contrast to many other hormonal active ingredients, the side effects of estriol are not very pronounced due to its relatively low estrogenic effect. When used externally in the vagina, itching, irritation of the mucous membranes or discharge can occur. When taking estriol, gastrointestinal complaints, menstrual cramps, headaches and psychological symptoms up to depression are to be expected as occasional side effects.
Active ingredient information
- How can you make me a believer?
- How is Osmania University doing
- How do you manage compliance regulations
- What websites are for Rajputs
- How important is Steely Dan
- What does it mean to do a show
- What's your favorite love ballad
- What is watermelon good for?
- Is God a mammal
- Really died of malaria
- How is the emotional quotient evaluated?
- What is the Tamil pronunciation of cilappatikaram
- Allows Discord deepfakes
- Is this poison stronger than Spider Man
- Who Owns the Mandalay Bay Hotel
- How does burr regression work
- How does net neutrality affect Bitcoin?
- What is the principle of the inverted microscope
- What programs should I learn on vacation
- Has McDonalds McNuggets
- How old is Selena Gomez
- How does the mind of an engineer work
- Why is accounting viewed as an information system
- How do I write a congratulatory letter