What do the Lakers think
The Los Angeles Lakers around Dennis Schröder lose again in the NBA
14 assists with ten points - Dennis Schröder was able to record a double-double in the Lakers game against the Heat, but there was still no great joy. Because the former Brunswick, who has to bear responsibility in view of the absence of LeBron James and Anthony Davis, also afforded seven ball losses and did not create a hit with his first 13 throws. Nevertheless, after Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (28) and Andre Drummond (15), he was the third best point collector at the champions, who had to do without Kyle Kuzma and Talen Horton-Tucker for a short time.
In the end, the Heat also won the second duel with their final rivals from last season. Jimmy Butler led the home team by 28 points.
For the first time, Schröder can decide for himself
Back to Schröder. The Lakers Guard feels his unclear contractual situation is definitely advantageous. "I'm in a great situation," said the 27-year-old dpa. His contract with the Lakers expires after this season, so far the team and the playmaker have not been able to agree on the terms of an extension.
Schröder had emphasized several times in the past few weeks how comfortable he feels in the team of the record champions. "But of course I also want to see what it looks like when I'm completely free. So after eight years I can decide for myself where I want to go or what I would like to sign. I've never had that in the eight years, "said Schröder, who had been swapped by the Oklahoma City Thunder for the Lakers before the season. "The team always had the decision. This year I have. When the season is over, I'll sit down with my family and see what's best for me."
Strong Theis in the Bulls victory
The other German NBA professionals scored victories on Thursday (local time). Daniel Theis recorded a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds at 122: 113 for the Chicago Bulls against the Toronto Raptors. The newly added Nikola Vucevic and All-Star Zach LaVine were ahead with 22 points each. As currently tenth in the east, the old master is currently in last place, which keeps a back door open for the play-offs.
Isaiah Hartenstein convinced the Cleveland Cavaliers 129: 102 against the Oklahoma City Thunder again and came up with a strong eight points, twelve rebounds and six assists. The Cavs are three wins behind the Bulls and need to keep stretching. Maxi Kleber also had a good evening. After a short break due to ailments in his right foot, he recorded twelve points and five rebounds at 116: 101 for the Dallas Mavericks against the Milwaukee Bucks. Luka Doncic (27/9/9) and Kristaps Porzingis (26/17) shone, while Giannis Antetokounmpo was out of the Bucks due to knee problems.
- How does the revenue sharing work
- Where and when was football invented
- What are the other names of Karna
- Which is better botox or dermal filler
- How can I overcome self-inferiority
- What is a drum practice pad
- Does Kendall Jenner have an olive skin tone
- What is classical electromagnetic theory
- What is a hopeless romantic
- How do I overcome Avolition
- Where is Coney Island
- What is the story of 0845 numbers
- Why do banks charge high interest rates
- How difficult is Chopin's Fantaisie Impromptu
- Is driving a bus an ability?
- How does a person maintain homeostasis?
- What are the benefits of medication
- What are millennials looking for in chocolate
- Why can't flies be completely eradicated?
- How do I make an email request
- How can we define gambling addiction
- Why should you live tomorrow
- Herbal incense are really safe to smoke
- How do I manage COPD
- Will Spider Man return to the MCU
- What functions should a student's laptop have?
- How can we say Mass in Japanese?
- SPF can be harmful to your skin
- The government is funded by Tesla
- How long is the Golden Gate Bridge
- Why did people become monogamous
- What is your family's famous recipe
- What are Implanon antibiotics for?
- How big is the alphabet company