A ventilator is inhuman
In the case of corona disease Ethics Council member: Opponents should refrain from ventilation
In a letter, Wolfram Henn, human geneticist and member of the Federal Government's Ethics Council, calls on those who refuse to receive a corona vaccination to refrain from emergency measures in the event of illness. This is reported by the "Bild" newspaper. "If you want to refuse vaccination at all, you should, please, always carry a document with you that reads: 'I don't want to be vaccinated. I want to leave protection against the disease to others. If I get sick, I want to Leave my intensive care bed and my ventilator to others, '"Henn is quoted as saying.
Vaccine skeptics should rely on experts
He could understand a fundamental skepticism. However, he clearly contradicts prejudices against the rapidly developed vaccine: "Researchers around the world have put enormous effort into increasing the pace, but not at the expense of safety." However, Henn does not require a vaccination. Henn recommended all vaccination skeptics to rely on the advice of "people who really know their stuff". In addition, "within months there will also be corona vaccines of the classic design, as they have been tried and tested billions of times against flu and hepatitis for decades".
One shouldn't leave the field to "lateral thinkers and vaccine opponents", added the expert: "I strongly recommend these alarmists to go to the nearest hospital and present their conspiracy theories to the doctors and nurses who have just come from the overcrowded intensive care unit completely exhausted."
Drosten takes Henn under protection
Henn also receives support from Germany's most famous virologist, Prof. Dr. Christian Drosten. Wolfgang Henn wants to save human lives, nothing else, writes the 48-year-old on Twitter.
- Are the water spirits demonic
- How can antimatter be seen
- How do I start using Videoscribe
- What started neuroscience
- How are you going to treat vengeful people
- Police officers bait people in tickets
- Moldy bread can make you sick
- Is school very important or not
- Can a dictatorship be feminist
- Diet Coke breaks a fast
- Can a person stop having diabetes
- How Canadians celebrate Halloween
- What are SI and derived flow units
- Which lies are considered appropriate
- Who makes the best USB sticks
- What font does Facebook use
- How is the food in Kota Rajasthan
- Is Satanism practiced in our government today?
- How does the sending of text messages work
- What is the most common sign language
- Private equity generates better returns
- All drugs should be decriminalized nationwide
- Which house shows occupation in KP astrology
- Is there a future for corporate secretaries 2020