Why does sugar make me sleepy
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. With this we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Tragnone A et al., "Dietary habits as risk factors for inflammatory bowel disease." Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 1995 Jan; 7 (1): 47-51. (Eating habits as risk factors for inflammatory bowel disease.)
- Kruis W et al., "Effect of diets low and high in refined sugars on gut transit, bile acid metabolism, and bacterial fermentation." Well. Apr 1991; 32 (4): 367-371. (Effects of low and high refined sugar diets on intestinal transit, bile acid metabolism, and bacterial fermentation.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- How many people use tinder in Japan
- Why do moose have blurred antlers
- How do you cite multiple authors
- What is CSR in education
- Who are the famous alumni of XLRI
- Which forms never exist in nature
- What makes paper plants stink
- What is a piston expander
- Why are viziers always angry?
- What is the headgear of horse tack
- What will Google's next acquisition be?
- Chlorella and Chlamydomonas belong to algae
- How is it worth turning back sometimes
- What is capsaicin
- Vietnam was a guerrilla war
- Who is Sara Bareilles
- Is Rb2CO3 water-soluble
- Why didn't Google+ compete with Facebook
- What does GSM mean in the call details
- Africa is rich
- What is Tec the tractor
- Are scholarship programs worth it
- What are the branches of modern geometry
- What if I have a pending case