What is public relations and internet marketing
Online Marketing Lexicon
Under Public Relations (PR) one understands the public relation of a business. The aim of this public relations work is to build trust in a brand. Public relations is aimed at the entire public and should be image of the company in the population. Even if sales increases are not the main goal of public relations, public opinion can have repercussions on the company's sales.
Continuous communication with the public is important for a functioning public relations work.
A distinction is made between PR measures external Measures for the whole population and internal Measures for the company's employees.
- Press releases and conferences
- Social media
- public events
- Open-door day
- Brochures and customer magazines
- Trade fair appearances
- Bulletin board
- Employee events
- Works meetings
- Employee surveys
- Business reports
- Information folders for new employees
«Back to Online Marketing Lexicon
- How to get to Antifa
- Christians should stay kosher
- What is a DNA Vaccine
- What is the term mentally disturbed
- Why Are Yamaha Motorcycle Owners So Loyal
- Why ancient civilizations needed numbers
- A pole transformer can cause an electric shock
- Who elects the members of the Congress
- What are bacteria with variable gram color
- What is the global smart glass market
- What makes a great musical solo
- What medicine can cure rotten teeth
- Ravi Sashtri was the worst coach ever
- When is the next SBI order?
- Do you have a black seal
- What are the most embarrassing press conferences
- How do H1 B visas work
- Sex makes men weak
- What is a distributed control system DCS
- What causes overproduction of insulin
- Is Quora a Democracy 1
- Where do original thoughts come from?
- What is a Fischer Tropsch reactor
- How has the university affected your goals?