Who is your favorite crypto currency YouTuber
The 11 best crypto YouTubers - YouTube channels about Bitcoin, Blockchain and Co.
My favorite crypto YouTubers: Bitcoin is at USD 50,000 and many are asking, is this the beginning or the end?
Every day there are new coins, new success stories and stories from crypto millionaires. A few months ago I met the “broker I trust” and he was on fire for the current Bitcoin hype.
Then I started to deal with the crypto topic again. My first official act was the 11 best crypto blogs and crypto sites so that I have a few sources to read. Then I have my account with Binance* reactivated and even found a few remains of coins - the joy was very great!
After reading the first posts and buying crypto coins, I also looked for interesting crypto YouTubers and also subscribed to a number of them directly.
I have listed my current favorite YouTube channels that deal with bitoins, cryptos and blockchains here.
If you know of other interesting channels, please link them in the comments.
My favorite YouTube channels - Bitcoins, crypto and Co.
1. Dr. Julian Hosp (absolute recommendation)
His talent is to explain complicated things in a simple way. His vision is that by 2025 at least 1 billion people will know and understand the blockchain through him. Its mission is to make the world #CRYPTOFIT so that people are prepared for the coming wave of decentralization. Millions of people have used its materials and products.
2. Sheldon Evans
Sheldon Evans is a South African born professional photographer and youtuber. His channel is now followed by almost 400,000 subscribers, who follow his tips with great attention.
3. The moon
“The Moon” focuses on its channel on news, updates and the current Bitcoin prices. Both for beginners and traders who want to stay up to date. He also creates useful analyzes that support you in trading cryptos.
4. Block trainer
On this channel, the big topics of blockchain, decentralization and also Bitcoin are brought closer to you in an understandable way. This is also a German YouTube channel.
5. BitBoy Crypto
“BitBoy Crypto” always has the latest crypto news ready, shows projects and gives advice on trading cryptocurrency. He conveys a lot of knowledge about all possible crypto currencies.
6. JRNY Crypto
The YouTube channel contains everything you need to know about Bitcoin, Altcoins and finance. Here you can always stay up to date with the latest news.
7. Coin Bureau
In the “Coin Bureau” all information about the “crypto currency galaxy” is recorded and compiled for you. They take you on their “ship” and show you what cryptocurrency really means.
8. MDX Crypto
“MDX Crypto” is one of the leaders when it comes to news. The channel covers a variety of useful areas, e.g. Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, crypto games, new technology and engineering.
9. Ivan on Tech
Ivan tells you everything he knows about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. He is an international trainer and speaker on the topic of blockchain.
10. Crypto Banter
“Crypto Banter” is one of the first channels that also streams live. Viewers can also get involved while the reporting is running. The idea was to accommodate the banter of all media in a stream format for the best added value.
11. Flow of funds
The German channel Finanzfluss makes weekly videos that explain the financial world, show ways to save and invest and make you financially fit.
2 product recommendations for everyone who wants to get started
I have picked out two really good recommendations for you so that you can get in and get started safely and effectively.
Serious, high-quality tax guide for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA & Co. *
- A cooperation between t3n.de & Taxes-Bitcoin.com
- The authors are recognized personalities in the crypto sector.
- 47 pages with all tax-relevant topics for German crypto investors in a clear and understandable way.
About the book: Serious, high-quality tax guide for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA & Co. *
Crypto Trading Academy Master Earning Online Training *
- high quality online education in crypto trading
- over 50 videos in which everything is explained and shown step by step
- Crypto basics and crypto insider tips
- successful trading strategies "daily profit" and "weekly profit"
- lots of sample trades
- Support via email, webinars and Skype sessions
- simple, web-based and specially programmed trading software
- maximum security for the new monetary order (NGO)
- Also perfect for trading beginners to seriously learn the subject
- Ideal for part-time entry with only 20 minutes of time invested per day or per week
- many additional bonuses
For training: Crypto Trading Academy master's profit online training *
The current crypto broker of my choice
After my last post on this topic, I was often asked where I buy or trade my coins. I am not an expert and there may be better providers, but I am currently with them Coinbase* (here I have a savings plan) and Binance* (here I trade from time to time) very satisfied!
- What are the characteristics of an ammeter
- What was your hottest festival or concert
- How do I prepare for trekking
- Are there any anti-Trump novels
- Are scales the foundation of music theory
- Get YouTubers Money
- Fast typing is really important
- Why does motion sickness make you sick
- How can you avoid BPA
- Can circumcised people masturbate?
- You should always listen to your mother
- Is Donald Trump rational
- How do I follow the law
- What ingredient in cosmetics makes it waterproof
- How many websites use Facebook comments
- How can I learn Django 2 0
- Advertisers usually lose money on ads
- What is a Schnorrbrief
- What does Katy Perry's arm tattoo mean
- What are the benefits of reptile scales
- What's wrong with the system
- Who pays the BBC Poppies
- Why does the development of the user interface take time
- Where are the best deals for devices
- Should i do more
- Why are downtown kids wilder
- What is the mechanism of a hologram
- How do I solve y 2y + 5y 0
- What causes a scientific theory to change
- Who was the Navys' first female officer
- What is the evidence of friction
- Can we delete the technical mechanics
- Is this RPA course the best
- What are the disadvantages of aeroponics