What is the future tense for junk
Subjunctive I - form tenses
You use the Subjunctive I, if you Reflect the statements of others want. So he pushes the indirect speech out. The Subjunctive I can be in the present, future I, future II or perfect tense. To the Subjunctive I in the present tense to form, you hang on to one Stamm (from the 1st person plural (e) n cross out) the respective subjunctive ending.
1st person plural present tense without (e) n (Present stem) + subjunctive ending = Subjunctive I
In this table you will find the endings:
We will now explain to you how you form the other tenses of the subjunctive I:
Subjunctive I in future I and future II
The Subjunctive I in the future tense you form by using the Subjunctive I-form of "werden" using. To do this, look at the formation of the subjunctive I explained above. To between Future tense I and II to be able to distinguish, that will Main verb used once in the infinitive and once in the infinitive of the perfect:
Future tense I.
become in the subjunctive I-form + infinitive = Subjunctive I in the future tense I.
Future tense II
become in the subjunctive I-form + infinitive perfect = Subjunctive I in the future tense II
Examples: Subjunctive I in the future tense
Future tense I: She says she'll go shopping.
Future II: You said he would have been to the cinema.
- Over 700 learning texts & videos
- Over 250,000 exercises & solutions
- Immediate help: ask the teacher online
- Free tutoring trial lesson
Subjunctive I in the perfect
The Subjunctive I in the perfect you form by using the Put auxiliary verbs to have / sein in the subjunctive I. and the Full verb in the participle II using.
have / be in the subjunctive I-form + past participle = Subjunctive I in the perfect
You form the past participle like this:
Formation of the participle II
Verbs ending inremain the same for all tenses and person forms, i.e. the weak verbs, you form the past participle like this:
ge + Verb stem + (e) t (for weak verbs)
For verbs that change their tribe, so with strong verbs, you form the past participle like this:
ge + Verb stem + en (with strong verbs)
There are exceptions if to that Verb a prefix belongs. A prefix is a verb addition attached to the word. In some cases this is Verb addition can be separated from the verb, So the verb is often used without a prefix. In this case, you ask that Prefix before that ge.
Separable prefix + ge + Verb stem + (e) t
Is this Do not separate prefix from verb (the verb cannot be used without a prefix), falls in the formation of the past participle thejust go away. The same applies to verbs, dieformed with kidneys be away.
Inseparable prefix + verb stem + (e) t
Verb stem (with -ieren) + (e) t
Examples: Subjunctive I in the perfect tense
Perfect: She said she went shopping.
Perfect: You say he went to the cinema.
Perfect: Max asked why Lena had lied.
You have now learned how to do it Subjunctive I in the Future tense I., Future tense II and in Perfect can form. We wish you every success in solving the tasks!
Your team of authors for German: Hannah Poqué and Christina Albrecht
This learning site is part of an interactive online course on German. The German team will explain everything you need to know about your German lessons!
Test your knowledge!
How do you form the past participle? Tick the correct answer (s)! Pay attention to the remark in the brackets!
What is the subjunctive I? Tick the correct statement (s)!
Tick the correct statement (s)!
What is the subjunctive I in the future I. drive in the 3rd person singular?
Find the right tasks and solutions for practicing and self-learning with just a few clicks.
Our customers through the study group
We are always available for you
- Who makes the IIT JEE questions
- When a picture speaks louder than words
- According to what law is the chemical equation balanced?
- How long will Dropbox keep my files for?
- How do we know good of bad
- Which artist sang the song Easy Loving
- What is your rating of Modafinil Provigil
- How can I feel at home
- Gives KIET good internal grades
- How do I learn some debating skills
- How does quantum mechanics help people
- Why don't I feel most of the negative emotions
- What is the best rating of the solution sale
- How are Indians treated in Switzerland
- Would Quora Caterina Fake set
- Which free streaming site is best
- Ephedrine is a prescription drug
- Whom will the actor Prabhas marry
- Who was Emanuel Carasso
- How important is the White House OMB
- How good is Anna University in India
- When does lobbying become unethical?
- How is dukes mayonnaise
- How would you rate strip club food