How many zeros are there in 9 trillion
The million and above - powers of ten
Million, billion, trillion - do you know how many zeros these numbers have?
The million consists of a one followed by six zeros, so "1,000,000". A million is a thousand times a thousand, i.e. a thousand squared or a thousand to the power of two. The power of ten notation is 106:
1.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000 = 1.0002 = 106
As an abbreviation of million, "million" is or "Mill." common.
As with a thousand, the numerals of the two following powers of ten become 107 and 108 formed as compound numerals. So 107 Ten million and 108 are a hundred million.
The number word billion stands for a number with a one and nine zeros, ie "1,000,000,000".A billion stands for a thousand million or a thousand times a thousand times a thousand, i.e. a thousand to the third power:
1.000.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000 * 1.000 = 1.0003 = 109
As an abbreviation for billion is "billion" common.
It is important to know that in the English-speaking world, especially in the USA, the term trillion is common for billions. One trillion, on the other hand, is the number 10 in German12.
In the German-speaking world, the number word Billion denotes a number with a one and twelve zeros, ie "1,000,000,000,000".A trillion stands for a thousand billion or a million times a million, i.e. one million squared:
1.000.000.000.000 = 1.000 * 1.000.000.000 = 1.000.000 * 1.000.000 = 1012
In English, especially in the US, however, one trillion stands for the number 109, the number that is called a billion in German. Caution should therefore be exercised when translating between German and English. In addition, in British English both interpretations, i.e. 109 or 1012, can occur.
- Can melt sandstone into glass
- What is the purpose of preparedness planning
- Who was Kay Kyser
- What is a dry gas in chemistry
- What is 8 8 7 6 6
- Why is medium important
- Modems have IP addresses
- Is Adobe InDesign worth the cost
- Who benefits from our going into space?
- Is space exploration worth the cost
- How do you paddle a kayak right now?
- Is the Zirbeldruese helpful
- Depression can cause me to go mad
- Which is the best college for BBA
- What are the side effects of Shilajit
- What is the symbol of centripetal force
- What does that not stand for
- Are men made to fight
- You Can Make Money Selling Amway
- How does automation differ from mechatronics?
- What is supermoon
- Atheists get more positive votes for Quora
- How can I identify an asteroid rock
- What does selling on Amazon mean anyway