Cream cheese is good on toast
Banana toast with yogurt or cream cheese
Delicious banana toast for breakfast or just for in between. Also made healthy and quickly. I spread yogurt on one toast and cream cheese on the other. Both tasted very good. Also a great combination with quark.
Of course it is healthier to have wholemeal toast or bread, but I take what we have at home right now :)
This is how you do it:
Banana toast on cream cheese or yogurt
- Toast (toasted)
- Yoghurt and / or cream cheese, or quark
- Ripe bananas
- Almond pieces
- optional honey
1. First toast the toast in a toaster *. You can of course skip this step. Then use a knife * to brush the toast with either cream cheese or yoghurt.
2. Cut the bananas into slices on a cutting board * and spread them on the toast with the raspberries. Chop the almonds a little and sprinkle over them as well.
If you like, you can sprinkle some honey over it here. Other fruits such as kiwi or blueberries also taste very good.
[widgets_on_pages id = ”1 ″]
PS: You might also be interested in the recipe for “French Toast with Banana Jam” on my blog.
- Who was the worst communist leader?
- What is the philosophy of Slavoj Zizek
- What makes a person addicted
- How is the Shanghai dialect written?
- Why does a cell sink
- What is 50 10 50 10
- What do laboratory tests show
- How useful is NCC
- Are there brain focusing exercises
- Why is mutation a random process
- Is there an interest in defensive gardening
- Who was Bomazeen
- Why should I never visit New Dehli
- Should be Family Guy apolitical
- Every business is a Ponzi program
- What did Mitch McConnell's wife do
- What do you know about NAD
- Which are the best Asterisk SIPphone apps
- Where should I hide my gun?
- Are there really fake agents
- How do you print bottle labels
- How is reading comprehension measured
- What promoted the invention of electric cars
- Sells ShopClue's legitimate products