What is the molar heat capacity
to directory mode
Area of Expertise - thermodynamics
The molar heat capacity is the property of a substance to be able to absorb a certain amount of heat with an increase in temperature:
In order to heat a mole of substance by one degree Kelvin, an amount of heat in the order of magnitude of the heat capacity is necessary.
Since heat capacities depend on external conditions, a distinction is made between a heat capacity at constant volume and constant pressure:
The above definitions are obtained by applying the 1st law of thermodynamics (1st law of thermodynamics) and the total differential for the internal energy and enthalpy.
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the thermodynamic system should consist of a component with a constant amount of substance (pure substance in one phase). The constancy of the amount of substance is generally not mentioned, e.g. in the case of partial differential quotients.
Learning units in which the term is dealt with
Energetic quantities and their measurement30 min.
The subject of the learning unit is energy input or output in the event of a change of state, the values of which are determined by the nature of the chemical system. They are therefore characteristic of pure substances and mixtures and are referred to as energetic substance quantities. Important examples are the molar heat capacity as well as the heat of conversion and reaction.
Molecular interpretation of the heat capacity of gases30 min.
The learning unit shows how the heat capacity of a gas can be traced back to the molecular forms of motion translation, rotation and vibration.
- How do I restore the google search bar
- Lord Karna had children
- How have computers influenced education?
- Which electric guitars are the most dubious
- Why is our skin oily
- Is a doctor exempt from GST
- How do I ruin a special day
- Is KitchenAid a good dishwasher
- How does the lottery system make money
- What are alleles of a gene
- Has social media really changed the world
- Did you come to Cambodia
- What are your recommended Spanish films
- Why are there no real alternatives to Reddit
- How is the crypto exchange price manipulated?
- Why do children's ears pierce?
- How do different breeds of horses compare
- Can an ECE student write IAS exams
- Dreamweaver and Joomla work together
- Does Kendall Jenner have an olive skin tone
- How is Robert Baratheon seen in Essos
- Payments can be received on a Saturday
- What are the characteristics of a lifelong hobby
- 1985 Pontiac Fieros trusted cars