Japan is well developed
|Pepper is the world's first robot in human form that can recognize human emotions. (© SoftBank Robotics Corp.)|
Economically, Japan is one of the most developed nations in the world. Japanese brands such as Toyota, Sony, Fujifilm and Panasonic are known all over the world.
EXPORTS AND IMPORTS
Manufacturing goods is one of Japan's strengths, but the country has few natural resources. Japanese companies therefore generally import raw materials and process them into end products, which are then sold or exported in the domestic market.
|Automated assembly line|
One of the most promising areas for future economic growth is robot technology, in which Japan holds a leading position in the world. Pepper, a humanoid robot developed by SoftBank, has an emotion detection function that detects human emotions by analyzing a person's facial expressions and tone of voice. You can communicate with this robot as if you were talking to your friends or family. In the near future, robots will be used in many areas and, as in science fiction films, will live together with humans.
|Terraced rice fields|
Japan's main agricultural product is rice, and most of this staple food for the Japanese grows in Japan. Because Japan has little arable land compared to its population, not enough wheat, soybeans, or other staple foods can be grown to meet the needs of everyone in the country. In fact, Japan has one of the lowest food self-sufficiency rates in any developed world. This means that a large part of the food has to be imported from abroad. However, Japan has rich marine resources. Fish is an important part of Japanese cuisine and the fishing industry in Japan is very active.
Japan's transport systems are highly developed; Roads and railroad lines cover practically the whole country, and there are also many airplane and ship connections.
The Shinkansen express train reaches top speeds of 250 to 300 kilometers per hour. With the Shinkansen you can easily and quickly reach all destinations in Japan. The Shinkansen is considered to be one of the safest high-speed transportation systems in the world. In 2012 a new model, the N700A, made its debut, it is equipped with an automatic control system and has a new type of brakes. In addition, successful test drives were carried out with the magnetic levitation train (Maglev) at speeds of over 600 kilometers per hour.
In addition to the Shinkansen, Japan has a rail network for passenger traffic with a length of over 30,000 kilometers. Many of the major cities in Japan have subway systems. The metro system of the capital Tokyo, with more than a dozen lines and hundreds of kilometers in length, is considered to be one of the best in the world and is constantly being expanded. Every day, millions of people use these rail modes of transport to get to work or school. Trains in Japan are known for their cleanliness and punctuality.
- Who Are Some Top Branding Organizations
- Where is the Madrid fault line
- What is the importance of fasting
- Which Indian companies have the best jobs
- Why is the SAT so long
- Is Suresh Raina a Kashmiri
- Are Facebook Ads Real
- Why was OpenTable removed from Siri
- What is an Android iPhone
- What is the full form of LALA
- Wch is the best polling app
- What are the qualities of the teacher
- Are the Druze the only true Muslims?
- Why are designer products expensive
- What are ten disadvantages of pruning
- What psychological problems develop in those who believe in conspiracies?
- How was the heliocentric model originally proven
- What is a lobster
- What is Gandharv Vivah
- What is the future of sustainability
- What is a good product of the craft
- How has diabetes changed your life
- What is Olympia WA known for
- Why do people compare Ronaldo and Messi