How can I get verified on IG
How-to: This is how you apply for verification on Instagram and get the blue tick
If you want to give your Instagram account or that of your company more credibility, you should consider having the account verified. There are a few hurdles to getting verified by Instagram. But the blue tick is not only reserved for celebrities with hundreds of thousands of followers. As long as your account adheres to the guidelines, is authentic and your person or company has a certain level of awareness, you could have a chance. However, the likelihood of a fire is significantly higher - unless you are a public figure.
Unfortunately, Instagram does not define the requirements that a profile must meet in terms of awareness. You can only find out whether your account is qualified by trying it out. With our step-by-step instructions, the application is very easy.
Step 1: Open the settings
Step 2: Click on "Account" and then on "Request verification"
Step 3: confirm your identity
Now let's get down to business. So that Instagram can process your verification request, you have to provide some information about yourself or your company.
Full name: Here you enter your full name as it is on your ID card.
Known as: Now you enter the name of your company, your stage name or, if you are publicly known by this, your real name.
category: Here you can choose the one that best suits you or your brand between different categories.
Step 4: Upload a photo of your identification document
Almost there! Now all you have to do is attach a photo of an identification document that clearly shows your name and date of birth. This can be, for example, your identity card, passport or driver's license.
Finally, all you have to do is click on "Send".
Verification on Instagram has a number of advantages. Your profile with a blue tick not only appears more trustworthy and proves your authenticity. A verified account will also be prioritized and displayed higher in Instagram searches. You can also use a verified account to add swipe up links to your story - even without meeting the 10,000 follower criterion.
If it doesn't work out with the Instagram verification, there is no reason to bury your head in the sand. Because there are other ways to guarantee your brand an authentic appearance. Instagram itself suggests writing an informative profile, giving your followers a look behind the scenes of your company in your stories, and encouraging customers to tag your business in their posts.
- Why is weed so popular lately
- Superman could lift the earth
- What is your favorite camping knife
- What is volunteering
- Are engineers at Groupon happy
- What does monochrome mean in printing
- Japan loses its umami
- Is violence against Trump supporters justified?
- What creatures eat pets
- What causes breast milk to dry out
- What if it were illegal to spread conspiracy theories?
- What are subliminals
- Are more expensive car tires really better
- Do IISc hostels have a LAN connection?
- A rattlesnake has a backbone
- Who named the newest Hawaiian island Loihi
- Are tooth whitening pens safe
- What is imaginary love
- Which public projects should Vietnam abolish?
- Are nationalized banks safe 1
- Are electric vehicles efficient in India
- Describe the structure of the cell
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux can be fatal
- What weapon is considered a peashooter