What is UK 2 1 level
UK grading system
As everywhere in the European Union, UK students receivealso in the UK grading system European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) for completed courses. Great Britain would not be Great Britain, however, if the United Kingdom did not also join here own credit point system would have reserved.
in the Credit Accumulation and Transfer Scheme (CATS), students usually receive 10 credits for each course they attend. Per year have to 120 points be provided, that makes 12 courses on average a year - four per trimester or six per semester. That makes two CATS-Points roughly into one ECTS-Convert point.
Be on the UK grading system Grades calculated with percentages. In addition, the percentages correspond to certain deals. Most UK universities use one Degree classification system. The First class honors, also First called, is in it highest awarded rating for students who only reach about 10%.
in the average University graduates cut their studies with the degree Second-class honors from. The second best degree is divided into two levels: The Upper second class and Lower second class. A Third class-The degree is only awarded in very rare cases.
The following conversion table provides guidance, but the decision on equivalency is made individually by each university.
The UK grading system in comparison
|Degree||In percent||German equivalent|
|First class (1st)||70% and more||from 76%: 1.0; 70% - 75% 1.3|
|Upper second class (2.1)||60%-69%||66%-69%: 1,7; 66%-63%: 2,0; 63%-60%: 2,3|
|Lower second class (2.2)||50%-59%||59%-56%: 2,7; 56%-53%: 3,0; 53%-50%: 3,3|
|Third class (3rd)||40%-49%||49%-46%: 3,7; 46%-40%: 4, 0|
|Fail||39% and less||5,0|
- Can cats recognize their own breed?
- Was Jojen a seer like Bran Stark
- How could Babruvahana defeat Arjuna
- Are CPU registers part of the primary memory
- Why shouldn't you have a girlfriend?
- How do I get a smooth death
- What is 74 out of 91
- An oximeter measures blood pressure
- Are frozen flakes kosher
- Where should I hide my gun?
- Why can epistemology not be operationalized
- What is the Delta Force used for?
- What is the taste of Superman ice cream
- What is wrong makeup actually made of?
- How did paytm become successful
- Why is an Employability Assessment Program useful
- How is it that Donald Trump attacks war heroes
- Can I donate blood if I have a tattoo?
- Can an abandoned railroad be used again?
- Why is emphasis a subjective term?
- Who sequenced the human genome
- Is civil infringement a crime?
- What makes everyone love babies
- Is yeast parasitic, saprophytic or symbiotic