Why does Airbnb not offer a prepaid option
What payment methods are available at Airbnb?
Depending on the country in which your account is registered, we support different payment methods. In addition to common credit and debit cards, certain payment options are therefore available in selected countries.
We will show you which payment methods are available on the page for the payment process before you send a booking request. After selecting your country, all the details of your payment will be displayed.
Payment methods available in most countries
- Most major credit cards and prepaid credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, JCB), as well as many debit cards that can be used like credit cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Payment methods available in certain countries
- Aura for Brazil
- Elo for Brazil
- Hipercard for Brazil
Transactions via Ebanx in Brazil are limited to US $ 3,000 (or the equivalent amount in another currency). The monthly transaction limit is $ 12,000 (or the equivalent in another currency). This doesn't just apply to Airbnb.
- iDEAL for the Netherlands
- Can computers stimulate our brain
- Do you lose yourself by reading
- What is the capital of Icetratt
- How do you straighten the headphone cables
- What do you think of Iran
- Why do you feel like a loser
- How can we write a hard essay
- Can Britain declare war on India?
- How to prevent brain freezing
- Who will win today's IPL match
- Who owns the Daily Mail UK
- Doctors monitor their office staff
- Why is CRM the perfect choice
- Do you have a beer garden
- Believe that talent is gifted by God
- In which year was Ethiopia founded
- What are some features of classical architecture
- May Delhi women Delhi
- Will someone post an original haiku today?
- Is World of Dance manipulated
- Which usually causes a house explosion
- Why is Trump's ego so big
- What's in Hyde Park Ingleside
- Does epigenesis explain evolution?