Which philosophy of life worked for you
Philosophy of life
The Theological Real Encyclopedia (TRE) [Theological Encyclopedia] is a modern specialist encyclopaedia comprising 36 volumes of text (1976-2004) representing the present state of theological research as a whole. More than a generation of scholars have collaborated in its production, to create a unique internationally-oriented reference work containing more than 2,500 articles (on over 28,000 pages of text) which stands as a document of the history of scholarship. The TRE is an indispensable tool for research, study and teaching, principally in theology, but also in its neighboring disciplines such as history, philosophy, Jewish studies and religious studies.
The Real Theological Encyclopedia treats the whole range of ecclesiastical and theological subjects from an ecumenical and international perspective; it deals with faith and thought, theology and church, acknowledgment and, if possible, understanding, beyond the boundaries of Christianity. Thus, in addition to the disciplines of the Old and New Testaments, church history, systematic and practical theology, the work also integrates Jewish studies, religious studies and philosophy - or rather, sees them as integral to theological study.
The users find central theological keywords (eg Eucharist, faith, Easter, sin, baptism) ethical topics (abortion, sexuality, death penalty), historical events (eg Crusades, National Socialism, Reformation) and people (from Abraham, Adam and Eve through Martin Luther, Mary, Friedrich Nietzsche to Teresa of Avila and Ulrich Zwingli) in addition to historical religious and religious studies overviews of all regions of the world (New Age, Siberian religions, Re-incarnation) and keywords from the history of religion (plant symbolism, literature and religion, pictorial arts).
Besides an exact reproduction of the complete text, the online version presents all the illustrations, maps, graphics and tables included in the printed volumes. A comprehensive search engine allows detailed researches which extend the bounds set by the systematic referencing of the two volumes of the overall index (published 2006 and 2007).
Links to the encyclopaedia Encyclopaedia of the Bible and Its Reception (EBR), to de Gruyter's theological journals and to external sources will gradually create an unparalleled expanding electronic corpus of theological knowledge.
- What is the smallest software ever made
- How can you artificially depress yourself
- What is a suitable occasion to carry crocodiles
- What a terrifying memory haunts you today
- Have you ever believed an urban legend?
- Can Mumbai's housing bubble ever burst?
- Canada is just as safe as Japan
- What is lemma in NLTK
- Why are we studying sociolinguistics
- Suggest some graphic novels for me to read
- Which is the best recovery software
- What do you drink with cognac
- How did Antarctica come to water?
- Is Rb2CO3 water-soluble
- Any recommended reading for aspiring film producers
- What's your favorite rice cake flavor
- How long will Dropbox keep my files for?
- What is an auteur film
- How do you forget a friendship
- Is it worth Windows 10 S.
- How can i root Huawei P10 Lite
- Does Nomark's Cream Really Work
- Have blue spruce pine cones
- How do I clean a glass table top