Which mustard seed produces more oil?
Synonyms in a broader sense
Latin name: Brassica nigra
Common names: Garden mustard, mustard
Family: Cruciferous plants
When grown in crops, the plant grows up to one meter high. The stem is hairy below, branched above. The yellow flowers sit in loose umbels. It takes a long time to form Pods, Which dark brown, spherical seeds contain.
Heyday: June and July
Occurrence: Bred in cultures with us.
Parts of plants used medicinally
The seeds and the essential oil obtained from them.
Sinigrin (from which allyl mustard oil is made), fatty oil, protein and mucus
Effect and application
Mustard seeds are used wherever you can get a better one Blood circulation in the skin want to evoke. At lung infection, feverier bronchitis, pleurisyor rheumatic complaints A compress or poultice with crushed mustard seeds will bring relief to the affected areas.
The pure essential oil from mustard seeds cannot be used because of its strong irritant effect. It can only be used as an liniment when diluted with alcohol (Spiritus sinapis).
Mustard envelope: 100 g of ground mustard seeds are mixed with lukewarm water to make one thick porridge, rubs it on a cloth and places it on the area to be treated (enclosed in Pneumonia for example on the chest) and leaves 5 to 10 minutes act (shorter in children). Then wash off the area.
Mustard wrap mustn't stay hungry for too long to get strong Skin irritation to avoid. The treated area must be treated immediately after removing the wrap washed become. Injections with alcohol sinapis are weak to dose, Internal use of mustard oil must be avoided.
Phytopharmaceuticals in Germany
The list of the best-selling herbal preparations led by far the ginkgo at:
- Johannis herbs
- Devil's claw
- Horse chestnuts
- Milk thistle
A list of all medicinal herbs / medicinal plants that we have already published can be found at: Medicines A-Z.
Quiz about naturopathy
Are you an expert in naturopathy? Then test your knowledge on the subject of Naturopathy and Homeopathy.
Answer to this the following 20 questions.
You can go directly to the Naturopathy quiz
Further information that may be of interest to you:
Disclaimer / Exclusion of Liability
Please note that we do not claim to be complete or correct in any of our texts. The information may be out of date due to current developments.
All information is only an excerpt, therefore important information cannot be given.
We expressly point out that all medicines may never be discontinued, applied or changed independently and without consultation with your treating doctor.
- What is Schenectady NY known for
- Which are the largest main battle tanks in the world
- Does socialcatfish com really work
- How do I post an article on Wonderhowto
- How can I reach Vashi from Thane
- How far are Vancouver and Mahwah from each other
- How do I download Freedom APK
- How do I host a website
- What is the future of RAM
- The fuse is consuming electricity or electricity
- Where can I get SS7 software from
- Who was the first humanoid robot
- Which functions do ALU and CU
- Is the term free range an oxymoron
- What are some recommended textbooks for physics
- Why is someone hacking the ACs
- What is an abrasion tester
- Why are mainframes more expensive than normal servers
- What joke did you think at first
- What does deportation mean?
- Who wins in the ranking brand or SEO
- What is ATPG for automatic test package generation
- What is the power of hits
- Why do people use lists on Yelp
- How do I edit a Snagit video
- Which makes you lose compassion
- Is water-soluble 2 Hexin
- What is meant by an inner stimulus
- What are the most beautiful cities in Iran
- Modern lifestyle causes pollution
- Does the KKK do anything at all
- How long does it take for marijuana to be legalized worldwide
- What is your family's famous recipe
- How can light be interpreted as sound?