What does SRCC
Signet ring cell carcinoma
Synonyms: signet ring cell carcinoma, signet ring carcinoma
English: signet ring cell carcinoma, SRCC
Under a Signet ring cell carcinoma one understands a malignant new formation on certain glands. These tumors usually form near the ducts of the glands and are able to produce large amounts of mucus. Signet ring carcinoma belongs to the group of adenocarcinomas because - as mentioned - they originate from glandular tissue.
The cells of a signet ring carcinoma constantly produce large amounts of (often very viscous) mucus, which gradually fills the entire cell body and puts the cell membrane under mechanical tension. The cell nucleus is pushed to the edge of the cell by the displacement forces of the secretion formed. When viewed under the microscope, the arrangements of these cells appear like a kind of signet ring, hence the name of the carcinoma.
The strongly expanded, ring-like cells are characteristic. The mucus in the cell contents is given a strong red color by the PAS staining.
Signet ring carcinoma can in principle occur on all glandular tissues of the organism. By far the most common type of cancer occurs in the stomach. Further possible distribution areas of the signet ring carcinoma are all mucous membranes of the respiratory tract, whereby the salivary glands in particular are at risk. The other glandular epithelia of the gastrointestinal tract are also predestined for the occurrence of this carcinoma. In addition, signet ring cancer occurs regularly in the kidney, liver and pancreas.
- Why did Ronaldo lose the World Cup
- What's the story behind Chelsea FC
- Do pads affect the ability to throw quarterbacks
- What is the difference between python and c
- Which is the best college for BBA
- Who blocked me on Facebook 2
- What makes you forget the whole world
- How to improvise on the saxophone
- What if I have a pending case
- How do we prevent acne
- Which programming language has a large standard library
- What is an online service
- Stretches well for you
- How can I learn to program in Scilab
- Why are interpersonal skills called soft skills
- What is Codesys
- How bad are poppies
- I have a commitment phobia
- Does the Raspberry Pi have a microphone
- What is considered emo music
- Can narcissists change their minds?
- How do the Russians dress
- What do polyglots think of Duolingo
- Is it possible to get pregnant naturally?
- What is Atlantic Starr's most successful song
- How will Quora make money
- How much did you earn today
- Should the media stop reporting Trump's tweets
- What creates chaos in us
- What is your writing environment like?
- Can you live without muffins
- How is the Cherrinet Broadband Internet Service
- Can someone review poems for me