Is Paul McCartney a good person
Hardly any other musician has answered as many questions about his musical career as Paul McCartney - and yet he always speaks passionately about his time with the Beatles.
Most recently, he did this in an interview with Apple Music. It was also about current topics like his new quarantine solo album, but he also remembered turbulent times with the Fab Four and revealed which Beatles songs are particularly close to his heart.
It's not the first time that McCartney has answered the question with his favorite songs, and so he once again mentioned the B-side of "Let it Be" from 1970: "You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)", which appeared in 1978 on the album "Rarities".
Macca said: “It's a crazy, crazy little B-side that nobody knows, but we had so much fun with it.” He went on to explain: “There are actually a lot of songs that I love. I think 'Strawberry Fields' is a great song. ”Other favorites are; "Hey Jude", "Blackbird" and "Eleanor Rigby".
Music as a lifeline in the corona crisis
Like many other musicians, Paul McCartney used lockdown to make music. He said that he finally found the time to work on songs that he had planned to release in 2019. This finally resulted in his new solo album "McCartney III."
About the creation process, he said: “It was really good to be able to make music and to bring thoughts, fears, hopes and love into the music. It saved me a little. "
McCartney also revealed that he was going through a very tough period after the Beatles split, but that he was also glad that he and John Lennon were able to settle their differences. “That was a great blessing for me. If we had split up in an argument, I'm not sure how I would have dealt with it, ”said the 78-year-old.
- Right wing atheist is an oxymoron
- Which 3 words melt hearts instantly
- It can cry with strength
- Is personal bias stronger than truth
- Why are tobacco products addicting
- What are the benefits of soy milk
- Levi Ackerman's mother died of HIV
- What are the strangest facts about snakes
- How long does the internal combustion take
- What was the mission statement of Xerox PARCs
- How can I outperform Kakarot
- Is the Shiva trilogy overrated
- When is an executive coach most effective
- Is it dangerous to melt plastic bottles?
- How did the World Series start?
- Why are designer products expensive
- Keep Kakashi the Sharingan
- Has lightning ever reached the speed of light?
- What is camouflage in pop-up calls
- What is recombinative learning
- The next generation will inherit myopia
- Can law students do sports
- Can you decipher the word APCE?
- Which game are you addicted to right now?
- What do we mean by impure substance?
- Is a red velvet cake vegan
- What motivates a working mother
- Are the giants a dynasty?
- How are irrational numbers found?
- How can you increase the availability of WordPress
- Is Michael Jordan a sociopath
- Where does Hurricane Barry meet
- Gaense attack each other in flight