Should I move with my fiancée?
Moving in with Hartz 4: That is important to note
With all love: keep an eye on finances
When couples move in together, it's a wonderful thing first of all: From now on, the partners no longer have to move back and forth between the apartments, they share everyday life and can cuddle on the couch in the evening. But with all the romance, a dose of pragmatism doesn't hurt. For example, if one of them receives unemployment benefit 2, also known colloquially as Hartz 4. Then the partners should check carefully before moving about the consequences of moving in together for your legal status. Because the job center can possibly reduce benefits for the Hartz 4 recipient. This is always the case when the moving partner is classified as a so-called community of need.
Everything is done for € 0
With the free notification of your move, you can still be reached by all important contractual partners - e.g. your bank and your insurance company.Use now for free
What is a community of need?
According to social law, the term community of need refers to a. The people who live together in this benefit community take over before the law mutual responsibility for one another and are also financially responsible for one another. Typically these are:
- Married couple,
- registered same-sex life partner or
- People in a so-called Community of responsibility and responsibility ().
The community of needs also includes unmarried children under the age of 25who live in the household and cannot earn a living from their own income.
The construction of the community of need serves the job center as a basis for the calculation of the basic security according to Hartz 4. The support is calculated on the basis of the income and assets of all members of the household. The following applies to people in benefit communities generally a lower Hartz 4 rule rate than for people living alone.
Are you planning to move? Relaxed into your new home
Everything under control with your smart moving checklist: digital and free of charge. The moving checklists adapt to your personal needs and remind you of the most important to-dos.Start planning now
Move together when both are based on Hartz 4
Marriage-like community: this is how the law defines it
In the case of married couples and registered same-sex partners, the situation is clear: they are in any case a community of needs and have to stand up for one another, also financially. But From what point in time are unmarried partners considered a community of responsibility and responsibility respectively as cohabitation? The Social Security Code puts it this way:
A mutual will to take responsibility for one another and to stand up for one another is assumed when partners
- have lived together for more than a year,
- with a common child living together,
- Children or Take care of relatives in the household or
- are authorized to dispose of the income or assets of others.
: The relationship test for everyday life
Does the relationship work in everyday life too? The legal definition of a marriage-like community gives unmarried couples the opportunity to move in together with Hartz 4 on a trial basis, without having to accept financial disadvantages. Accordingly, the partners can initially live together for a year and receive the higher Hartz 4 rate for single persons before they are classified as a community of needs by the job center. Such an arrangement is colloquially referred to as, but there is no separate legal definition for it. From a legal point of view, it is nothing more than a shared apartment.
The prerequisite for such is that no children together in the household live andno relatives or children are cared for.For example, if you purchase Hartz 4 and would like to move in with your partner and child, you must assume that your benefits will be reduced from the start.
Another important requirement for the probationary year is that the Partner does not dispose of the other's income and assets. This is the case, for example, when there is a joint account. Even if the couple has joint assets, for example a building society loan agreement, the job center assumes a community of needs, as is the case in the case of joint insurance. Instead, you should be very careful to separate your finances properly.
Forwarding order for the post office
- The period for the forwarding is flexible (12 or 24 months).
- Conclude online quickly and easily.
In the event of separation, it is essential to operate separately
But what happens when a couple separates, but still wants to share an apartment as a flat share? From an emotional point of view, this is certainly difficult at first, but it can sometimes be necessary - especially in cities and metropolitan areas with limited living space. In order to prevent the job center from being classified as a community of need, those involved must prove the opposite on their own initiative and, for example, provide evidence of strictly separate economic circumstances. These include, for example:
- Your own account,
- own rental agreement or sublease agreement or proof that everyone transfers their rental share to the landlord themselves,
- affidavit of both partners,
- separate bedrooms.
- How I use this FREE INSTAGRAM BOT
- How accurate are pendulums in keeping time
- What is the pathogenesis of fever
- Is Pottermore accurate
- Why do Buddhists meditate
- How do you make a real taco
- What is the state animal of Colorado
- How do search engines use machine learning
- What is your counter-intuitive tip on writing
- What causes agonal breathing in cats
- What does the GRE exam cost
- Why is Pakistan a Federation
- Are people really good in politics?
- How does the voltage affect the current?
- Which organic foods are not worth buying?
- Where can I buy a domesticated fox?
- What are some of the best wireless drivers for HP
- Is Wipro better for girls to participate
- Which WWE Superstar has the most fans?
- What is the expiration date of water
- Which cameras are compatible with OpenCV
- Why does Bloxburg need Robux
- How do the Turks smell
- How does a computer represent sound?
- Are BPD emotional abusers
- Where can I download Python books
- How do INTPs feel towards their parents?
- Logo design falls under which industry
- What's the strangest Beatles album
- What is quasi contract
- How do you deal with the confrontation
- What word could house guest mean?
- Why is nylon 6 called that
- What can we do for a PAN