What would your fear landscape look like
Tobias "Four" Eaton
Tobias Eaton, also Four called, is one of the main characters in the Determination series. He was born in Altruan, but is moving to Ferox.
Tobias grew up with his father "Marcus Eaton on. His mother died giving birth to the second child, this one died a few minutes later too. Tobias left his father and left him dejected. He switched from the Altruan "to the Ferox. Tobias will now too Four called. He and Tris (Beatrice) get closer in the course of the book series and in the films.
Four got his name because he has only four fears to face.
His fears are:
- Fear of heights
- Claustrophobia (fear of tight spaces)
- Fear of shooting an innocent (in the book a woman)
- Fear of his father, by whom Tobias was beaten up as a child (in the fear landscape, Marcus Eaton appears with a belt to hit him and says: "It's only for your own good")
Tris experiences him as combative, stubborn and strict. But when the two become a couple and Tris sees his tattoos on his back, he confides in her that he doesn't just belong to one faction, but wants to combine all characteristics in himself, but still has to work on being friendly. Four is plagued by fears on one side; but he can also be very loving.
- Want to talk to someone about WWII
- What is an Android iPhone
- Where would you live in Fallout 3
- How long did it take PUBG to write the code
- Bitcoin How are Bitcoin transactions stored
- What is an internet domain
- Why is the government against DMT
- Pay CDs monthly
- What cricketers lied about their real age?
- What is the work of CTRL + H.
- Babri Masjid or Ram Mandir
- Why do people sweat 1
- Elizabeth I was a Stuart
- Why is a comparative analysis important for investors
- What is Windows Update Error Code 8024200d
- How do I see texts
- What is indefinite performance
- What are the levels of creative writing
- What are teeth containing chitin
- How are Darwin and Mendel similar
- What will Gordon Ramsay's MasterClass teach us?
- What instruments are in a band
- What is a perfect implementation of blockchain
- Haaretz is hated by Israelis