Is a herniated disc operation worth a risk?
In the initial stage, conservative regenerative procedures such as stem cell therapy can be used for bulging or narrowing of the intervertebral disc. Here the intervertebral disc should be rebuilt. In addition, intervertebral disc cores can be replaced with hydrogel implants. These bind water and change the pH value to promote the build-up.
The surgical treatment of a herniated disc can be carried out using a wide variety of surgical techniques. If it is not so pronounced, nucleoplasty, for example, can be considered as a minimally invasive procedure. The herniated disc treatment can be done microsurgically. A special surgical microscope and special tubes are used, which are particularly gentle on the muscles (microscopically assisted procedures).
If, on the other hand, an endoscopic disc operation is carried out, the required endoscopic instruments are introduced through a minimal incision up to the disc. We would be happy to explain the exact process of an intervertebral disc operation during an initial consultation in our orthopedic center in Munich East.
Further surgical methods for a herniated disc therapy:
- Microsurgical decompression: This surgical method is also used for spinal stenosis. The structures that narrow the spinal canal are eliminated. The Over TOP or Cross Over technique we use is particularly gentle. These are particularly gentle on the muscles and maintain stability. If the affected vertebral canal is also unstable, it can be stiffened.
- Implantation of an intraspinous spreader: This is a special implant that can be used in the case of a narrowing of the intervertebral disc or a spinal canal stenosis in the initial stage. It is implanted between the spinous processes and causes pressure relief of the vertebral joints and an expansion of the vertebral canal.
- How do I solve question 1
- How is the speed of light measured
- The BCCI offers jobs for lawyers
- What is Apache Coredova
- What is a DLL in software development
- What happens when we breathe in a cloud
- Should I recapture the SAT?
- Who was the guru of Ramakrishna
- How do you think swords were invented
- Can easily refund Jabong money
- What are the side effects of microwaves
- What should we learn after graduation
- What is the future of the technical recruiter
- Google Translate is a big problem
- How do plants heal damaged tissue
- How does reinsurance work with insurers
- In anatomy what is the sacrum
- Who created magnifying glass
- What happened to the single tax
- Can cats eat peas?
- Where in Connecticut would you retire
- What is the inheritance of criminal behavior
- What is my IP on Linux
- What are your favorite information pages