Laravel is made of Symfony
In the past few years, PHP has become more of a kind of outdated technology. Fast execution, an attractive user interface and good security measures are expected of modern web applications in particular.
Most frameworks, however, were developed many years ago when these requirements were not necessarily important. For example, YII was launched in 2006. A lot has changed since then. Technologies like Zend and Symfony couldn't keep up here either.
PHP and PHP based frameworks became the second choice when it came to developing web applications.
However, this changed with the appearance of Laravel. Version 1.0 was released in 2011.
The developer of the framework, Taylor Otwell, wanted to create new possibilities. For example, the developer saw that there was no good way to authenticate users in CodeIgniter. Laravel should therefore serve as a kind of advanced alternative to CodeIgniter.
Security features as standard
The security mentioned at the beginning of the article is an especially important topic nowadays. Here Laravel offers corresponding features that work out-of-the-box. For example when developing a form.
To learn faster
Web developers particularly praise the fact that it is easy to learn. The software documentation is also very clear. The documentation provided by the manufacturer is particularly helpful. Laracast is also a great way to learn how to use it with the help of video.
Most developers find it easier to get started than in other frameworks. Another reason for the popularity of this technology.
Migration from other frameworks
Nowadays, many web developers in particular are deciding to switch to Laravel. Especially those who are currently still working with Zend, YII or Codeigniter.
Symfony is less affected by this "migration trend". This is certainly also due to the fact that Laravel is based on Symfony. For some, it is also an alternative to Ruby on Rails, a high-performance web development framework.
What can be developed with it?
Laravel can be used in many ways. Nowadays it is used to develop online shops, portals and websites. It is also being used more and more in the corporate sector.
It is best suited for the implementation of medium-sized web applications.
Since the framework was first created in 2011, Laravel has spread rapidly. Many web developers are excited about this technology.
On the one hand it is relatively easy to learn, but on the other hand it can be used to create highly complex applications. This is why many newcomers to web development nowadays start with this PHP framework.
However, it makes sense to deal with other approaches such as Zend and Symfony, as these are still used in corporate applications.
- Who is your favorite KoreanTrot music artist
- Enter a difference between distance and displacement
- Kill Tea Tree Oil Laeuse
- Which actor do you like
- What does the last trump refer to?
- What are examples of yoga breathing exercises
- How was the Cuban revolution financed
- How do you start a cross-examination
- Experience reduces the completion percentage
- Canada has a bar exam
- Who has the oldest old money?
- What exactly is Bigg Boss TV Show
- How can a hospital increase its income
- How to read and study code
- How much day does the re-examination take
- What's the best e-juice subscription
- How do I prove the 7 10
- Costco membership is free
- What if you could walk on the water?
- What is fishing in the oil industry
- How do I use Microsoft Azure certification
- What's right about social justice
- Are aliens fictional
- AliDropship is owned by the Alibaba Group