Is Master of Information Technology useful
Business Information Technology
The so-called team project is a component of the practical training at the university. This project work enables you to apply the knowledge you have learned. In small groups you will work on a complex practical task, which may also include new theoretical backgrounds. During the team project, you organize the processes yourself and work independently with your fellow students, with a supervisor at your side if necessary. Finally, present your results in a comprehensible way, just as you will do in the future in your work environment.
An example would be the development of a software system for which you select the current and market-standard tools and methods yourself. While working on the project, you would plan, design, implement, test, and document the selected software system and finally assess the quality of the results according to common criteria.
The aim of the project is for you to work successfully in a team (social skills) with a technical issue and to work out a practical solution (professional competence, methodological competence and transfer competence).
- Can you freeze peanuts?
- What does overvoltage mean in electrochemistry
- What evidence is there that God exists?
- Has someone died who took acid?
- Where can we buy aluminum foil
- What's your experience with Pure O OCD
- What does a pure runway mean?
- Why was Germany
- What does 16
- Why does Scotland have its own bank
- How can I buy marijuana in Sydney
- How did the Clone Wars officially end?
- How can the internet change the automotive industry
- How can you glue polypropylene
- How old was Freddy Mercury
- Why did Japan bomb Pearl Harbor
- What counts as moving equipment
- Can you get immune to mosquitoes?
- Is wild camping really forbidden in Corsica?
- How much day will it take for the re-examination
- How do you say it in Turkish
- What is une andouille in French
- Supports the Redmi Note 7 5G
- How many types of multistage centrifugal pumps