When is cocktail hour
Cocktail hour (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Cock | tail | stun | de, Plural: Cock | tail | hours
- IPA: [ˈKɔkteːlˌʃtʊndə], [ˈkɔkteɪlˌʃtʊndə], Plural: [ˈKɔkteːlˌʃtʊndn̩], [ˈkɔkteɪlˌʃtʊndn̩]
- 1) the time when you meet / are invited for a cocktail
- Determinative compound cocktail and hour
- 1) “The Cocktail hour was scheduled for six o'clock, and with a few exceptions all participants were on time. "
- Nominative: singular Cocktail hour; Plural Cocktail hours
- Genitive: singular Cocktail hour; Plural Cocktail hours
- Dative: singular Cocktail hour; Plural Cocktail hours
- Accusative: singular Cocktail hour; Plural Cocktail hours
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Viennese Hammond Bar takes care of the homely Cocktail hour. Other places even bring the drinks to your doorstep.“
kurier.at, March 25, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "cocktail hour":
Cocktail hours:… [ˈKɔkteɪlˌʃtʊndn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Cocktailstunde genitive plural of the noun Cocktailstunde dative plural of the noun…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
“Cocktail hour” in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Cocktailstunde/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “cocktail hour” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Cocktail hours (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Cock | tail | stun | den Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Cocles et fluvium vinclis innaret Cloelia ruptis. "1)" pons sublicius iter paene hostibus dedit, ni unus vir fuisset, Horatius ...
Coco (German) Part of speech: noun, (male / female), part of speech: surname Hyphenation: Co | co, plural: Co | cos…
Coconut (German) Coconut is an outdated spelling of coconut that has not been used since the 1901 reform ...
Coconuts (German) Coconuts are an outdated spelling of coconuts that has not been used since the reform of 1901 ...
Coconuts (German) Coconuts are an outdated spelling of coconuts that has not been used since the 1901 reform ...
Coda (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular coda; Plural codas genitive: singular coda; ...
Codas (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Other spellings: Kodas Hyphenation: Co | das Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
code (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular code; Plural codes genitive: singular codes; ...
Code civil (German) part of speech: word combination, part of speech: noun, (male) cases: nominative: singular Code civil; Plural - ...
- How exactly do trust funds work
- Why use stock trading apps
- What could Apple do better
- Where can I learn civil software
- Who invented mass production
- Jordan Peterson lost his spark
- Can we do English Hons through correspondence
- Who is the Prime Minister of Turkey
- Why can't I get a second date
- In my opinion, I am crazy
- Which planet fell on earth?
- What incident offended you badly
- What is the content of lactose?
- What is the function of the GoToMeeting app
- Big snakes make noise
- What are some examples of God's discipline
- How do I exercise my organizational skills
- How is Aakash Thrissur Kerala
- Do IISc hostels have a LAN connection?
- Why can't I focus on some things?
- What does USS stand for
- What is your favorite haikyuu fanfiction
- Why do people hate All India Bakchod
- Why don't cats wag their tails?
- Can I invest in mining the moon?
- Why do people suffer from prostatitis
- Think of yourself as a storyteller
- What is acetic acid commonly known as
- Conor McGregor uses steroids
- What is the purpose of scarves
- The Venus Project What will people do
- What should girls know about teenagers?
- How are online casinos in India
- How do I replace a lightbulb