Ravi Sashtri was the worst coach ever
Andi Wolf's comeback?
If you want to see Andi Wolf in the club jersey, you have to (still?) Visit the U21 amateurs. There the former lead wolf made his comeback in the friendly against Al Arabi. An option for the professionals? Message with UPDATE from 8/29
It was surprising that Wolf came back to the club after his stint at AS Monaco, but was vehemently denied immediately that he would come for the club's professional squad. That was 2014. Now it's 2015 and a lot has changed and at 33 Andy is still at an age where others are still winning world championships. In addition, a lot has changed at the club: Bader, who once verbally spoke out against a sporting comeback, is about to leave, and the club on the defensive is a bunch of chickens that could use routine - Wolf is also in the league as an uncompromising clearer 2 in exactly the right place.
Just speculation on the basis of a "joke" friendship game against the ex-star and today's coach Gianfranco Zola (final score 0: 1, pictures and game report)? You wouldn't really be surprised at the moment and the thought is not that absurd either. The game has shown that Wolf doesn't seem to be completely out of shape yet. Whether his health is okay, however, would be questionable, after all, the knee was the Achilles' heel that forced him to retire. Therefore, a comeback can be doubted.
UPDATE (Saturday, August 29th): Speculations about Wolf's comeback do not seem to be entirely out of thin air. "Seidla" already celebrated at least a small comeback on Saturday. For the first time since May 14, 2011, the ex-captain was on the score sheet as a FCN player. Like back then - 1: 3 in Hanover - Wolf had to spend 90 minutes on the bench. Coach Roger Prinzen was able to do without Wolf in the game of FCN II, the U21 won 2-0 against TSV Rain / Lech even without the 33-year-old. Patrick Erras scored the goals with a header from a corner from Willi Evseev (16th) and Patrick Weimar after a nice combination over Evseev and Knezevic (77th). Wolf had probably moved into the squad because Ozgür Özdemir - next to Patrick Erra's second regular defender - was out with a thigh strain. Nevertheless, Wolf's first appearance as a club player in four years does not diminish speculation about a “real” comeback. Perhaps Roger princes just in case Patrick Erras finds his way into the professional squad. The 20-year-old played another strong game, showed a strong header and also built up the game. Not only the kicker is speculating about a "rise" of the Amberger, after all, Erras was already in the training camp with the professionals. However, the lack of body mass could be a problem for the defensive specialist. Should he still slip into the professional squad, the way for Andi Wolf to make a comeback in a competitive game in the club jersey would be even shorter.
- There is always gold in the black sand
- How can we make a song together
- What are examples of yoga breathing exercises
- Why do we scan images
- Is a heroin overdose a peaceful death
- How does a nuclear powered airplane work
- Why does my dog eat cloth
- Which company sells houses on the beach in Goa
- Where is Hinckley in England
- Is Tensorflow available for Java
- Girls feel safe in India
- Jesus of Nazareth had autism
- Can I train on Ketodiaet
- Why did people become monogamous
- What kind of a writer are you
- Why is carnival so special
- What is the average lifespan of a gecko
- What is the global smart glass market
- What is the Jio Fiber tariff
- What do web developers think of AtScript
- How do Beats earphones work
- What are practical uses for holography
- How many cyclists are killed in London
- What is the list interface in Java