Why would Verizon want to buy AOL
Huge deal in the telecommunications industry: Verizon has reached an agreement with AOL management on a takeover. The US wireless giant is ready to pay $ 4.4 billion.
Lucrative connection: The US network operator Verizon wants to buy AOL and has apparently agreed with the management on a takeover. The bid is $ 50 per share, making AOL worth around $ 4.4 billion.
With the acquisition and AOL's technology, Verizon can expand its first steps in the mobile video and advertising business in order to finance a future video streaming offer. The takeover is expected to be completed in summer 2015.
One example of AOL's advertising technology is Platform One. She had developed AOL for five years, One is intended to provide advertisers with tools for setting up and optimizing campaigns.
The ten most successful media companies
The heyday of the Internet pioneer AOL is long over. After an unfortunate relationship with Time Warner in 2000, AOL is now mainly in the blog business and operates the Engadget and TechCrunch sites as well as the Huffington Post Internet portal.
- What's your partially falling success story
- How US Podiatry Schools Calculate GPA
- What is fishing in the oil industry
- Does compliance management need to be digitized?
- Hypothyroidism can cause conceiving problems
- What are the different types of channels
- How can I promote a copywriting company
- Monaco regular citizens are generally wealthy
- Why are people circumcised
- How do I know about Australian Scholarships
- Should I remove my own IUD?
- Need solid-body electric guitars humidifiers
- What types of bicycles are there
- How do you print bottle labels
- Insects get prion diseases
- What is objective and subjective writing
- Which charities are the most innovative
- Will Narcos have a season 4
- Sociology Who are the most controversial sociologists
- Canada has a bar exam
- How do I make my brain stronger
- Is that a keloid or an infection
- What is a causal chain
- Is it bad to lose a fist fight