What do we survive for
Why do we have to eat?
Eating is vital, just like breathing or sleeping. A healthy person can only survive a few weeks without eating. (Without fluids, it becomes life-threatening after a few days). But why? What does the body do with what we eat?
The human body consists of many tiny building blocks, the cells. They need certain nutrients to survive. They get it through the food we eat. To do this, what we eat must first be broken down into its smallest components. It starts with chewing. The spit in the mouth begins with digestion. If the chewed pulp is swallowed, it continues in the stomach. With the help of the stomach acid, the pulp is mixed more and more. When the stomach contents reach the small intestine, they are already broken down into the components that the body cells need for their work: protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins and minerals. The body can now bring these nutrients to the cells via the blood.
And what happens to the nutrients there?
The human body has to grow and develop. For this he needs nutrients. Proteins play a special role in this: they build new cells and repair old ones. This helps us to grow, among other things. Many proteins are found in milk, meat and fish.
But food is also a necessary source of energy. If we get too little of it, we feel limp and tired. In order to be efficient and astute, above all we have to provide the body with carbohydrates. They can be found in muesli or pasta, for example. Fat and protein also provide energy.
But it is also important that our body functions with all of its many processes. This requires vitamins and minerals. Without it, we'd get nervous or have muscle cramps.
So food is vital for our body. And so that all body processes work as they should, you should make sure that you eat a balanced and healthy diet. Good Ah! Ppetit!
- What is the true identity of Jesus
- How to download photos from Snapchat
- What are the best Bollywood short films
- Big cats like fish
- How does medical tourism come about
- Which microphone is best for online teaching
- Why is a tourist visa refused
- 700 WLW is a worthwhile radio station
- What are elimination disorders
- Who is Sara Bareilles
- Which activities fall under the NSS
- Philadelphia has a bright future
- What is Garhwali
- Why does India not have hostels
- How is engine power measured
- Which technology do you use for the backend
- What is SCSS
- Where can I learn networking in Python
- Where is the application layer implemented
- The luggage tracking is worth it
- What are good ways to visualize learning
- What is the most effective toothbrush
- Can a franchise become a private company?
- Jio Fiber is available in Varanasi
- Why should I never eat lobster?
- How much do you like sailing
- How does the band 2
- Where was Hades born
- How are half-lives used in radiation therapy
- Make shark fart
- Should a license be required for computer programmers
- Which companies are competing with Boeing
- Does the succubus exist