Are there any anti-Trump novels
"False Narcissist": Book about US President Trump a bestseller
"I cannot let him destroy my country," said Mary Trump of her famous uncle Donald, putting her concerns on paper. The book has the telling title: "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man" - in German, for example: "Too much and never enough: How my family created the most dangerous man in the world".
Already on the day of publication, almost a million readers had access. The sales figure of 950,000 copies also included pre-orders as well as digital and audio versions, as announced by the New York publisher Simon & Schuster.
In her notes, Mary Trump describes her uncle as a lying and cold-hearted narcissist. Donald Trump meets all the criteria for this, writes the president's niece. Even in high school, he paid someone to write a test for him - so that he could later visit the respected business management academy Wharton himself. Trump uses lies as a way of "self-glorification" in order to present himself better than he really is, Mary Trump continued. She compares her uncle to a three-year-old who knows he has never been loved. The psychologist extensively spreads the complicated family history of the Trumps on 240 pages. Several US media had previously quoted from the book with relish.
Prohibition of appearance failed
Psychologist Mary Trump doesn’t leave her uncle in good shape
Mary Trump is the daughter of Fred Trump Jr., the president's older brother. He died in 1981 at the age of 42 as a result of his alcohol addiction. Another brother of the president tried to stop the publication by legal means. But Robert Trump failed at the last minute with his application for an injunction in a court in New York.
He had justified his lawsuit with the fact that Mary Trump violated a confidentiality agreement with her book. This was closed in connection with the estate regulation of her grandfather - the father of the president. Donald Trump has also described the planned publication as illegal with reference to the confidentiality agreement. Judge Greenwald now found that only the financial aspect of the estate settlement had been confidential. In Germany, Heyne-Verlag will bring the work onto the market on August 31st.
sd / suc (dpa, ap)
- What is it like to have CRVO
- Can I refund money from ebiz
- Why is acrobatic gymnastics not an Olympic sport
- What is Tec the tractor
- Consensual polygamous marriage should also be legalized
- Why did you go to the military police
- Are free trials better than freemium
- What is the legacy of William Shakespeare
- How rich was avicii
- Why did Facebook buy Pryte
- What sound is the wind making?
- What is toggleClass in jQuery
- What's in C size_t
- How can I promote a copywriting company
- Why does a narcissist show compassion?
- How true is this picture
- Why do squirrels eat baby birds
- How I use this FREE INSTAGRAM BOT
- How can I be a network programmer
- As Egyptian hieroglyphs show inflection
- What was the Afghan war
- Who was Sacagawea
- What do Americans think of Vancouver BC
- In which countries is online betting legal?
- Experience reduces the completion percentage
- What are VPN protocols
- Difference between atomic radius and atomic size
- What is a storage server
- What is synchronization in Java 1
- What is power dissipation in CMOS
- What are the best watch boxes
- What is the HPAS exam
- How did Nolan choose Bale as Batman
- How do mental illnesses affect women differently?