Why are orchestras in pits
Florian Grube, born in Berlin in 1978, received his first oboe lessons at the age of 11. After studying at the “Hanns Eisler” University of Music in Berlin with Prof. Gerd-Albrecht Kleinfeld, he was accepted into the orchestra academy of the State Opera Unter den Linden Berlin in 2002 as a scholarship holder. There he completed his training in the class of Prof. Gregor Witt.
Florian Grube has been deputy solo oboist in the Berlin Radio Symphony Orchestra since 2005.
In addition, he is a regular guest in various large orchestras such as the Berlin Philharmonic, the Staatskapelle Berlin, the Bavarian State Orchestra Munich, the Bamberg Symphony, the German Symphony Orchestra Berlin, the Konzerthausorchester Berlin or the Museum Orchestra Frankfurt / Main.
In the position of solo oboe he played under the baton of Zubin Mehta, Daniel Barenboim, Kent Nagano, Andris Nelsons, Marek Janowski, Fabio Luisi and Sebastian Weigle.
Following his particular passion for film music, he has also been in great demand as a studio musician for years. He is responsible for a variety of soundtrack recordings by Howard Shore, Danny Elfman and David Newman, among others.
In addition to his orchestral work, he is also very active as a chamber musician. The wind quintet "Chantily", which he co-founded, won several prizes at the ARD International Music Competition in 2006, including 2nd prize in the overall ranking. Various radio recordings and three CD recordings (including in cooperation with Bayerischer Rundfunk and rbb) followed.
Concert tours and invitations to festivals have taken him to the USA, South America, East Africa, Japan, Korea, Greece, Spain and Poland.
As a lecturer and juror in the “Junge Philharmonie Brandenburg” and at the “Jugend musiziert” competition as well as at chamber music workshops in several European countries, Florian tries to pass on what he has learned and to convey the joy of music to young people.
Florian Grube plays a “Ludwig Frank Berlin” oboe.
- Do cooks enjoy their work
- What are some recommended textbooks for physics
- What is the advantage of a nuclear submarine
- How do you define conscientiousness
- What is the history of the bible
- What should be done to spread awareness
- Who's on Viber
- When should I apply for DTU Hostels?
- Where can I vote online
- How do adults determine their sleep schedule
- What are decoded messages
- Why do Americans believe in their presidents?
- What is x if 2x 4 80
- How do you advertise eBay listings
- How do you cite multiple authors
- A Komodo dragon is a lizard
- When and how was QBasic created
- What is anatomical similarity
- What is Harrison Ford's best film Why
- What has deepened your heart over the past week
- Are temporary employment agencies an advantage when looking for a job?
- Landau was a great physicist
- What does the Van Allen Belt
- What is the human weakness it