What's a good egg bun recipe
- Working hours: about 15 minutes
- Difficulty level: light
- Calories: 100 g egg - 155 kcal / 100 g mayonnaise - 680 kcal
Ingredients for 6-8 rolls (depending on size)
Put all the ingredients up to and including the paprika / chilli in a bowl. Carefully pour in the oil, stirring constantly, until the mayonnaise has the right consistency. Caution: If you let the oil flow in too quickly, the mass will coagulate.
Use an egg cutter to cut the hard-boiled eggs into small cubes and mix with the mayonnaise. Depending on your mood, you can also mix fresh herbs or other spices with the mixture, so you can present your guests with different variations.
Brush one roll with the egg mixture, garnish with the black sesame seeds and they are ready to serve.
The mass can also be prepared a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator, then all you have to do is arrange the rolls.
* The Blick -ipps team writes about products that might be of interest to our readers. The Blick Group receives a share of the turnover when linked products are purchased. The Blick Tips team is a separate area within the Blick Group and is independent of editorial and advertising.
- Belt rose is more common now
- Who sang the song Real Cool Time
- Facial brushes make acne worse
- How to download photos from Snapchat
- What is the life of a JEE aspirant
- How can we get an ISO certificate job
- How do dogs show pain
- Where do we use the VLOOKUP formula
- What would ethanol fumes do in the air?
- What is Xquery
- Why can't energy in waves be discrete?
- Is the sun electric or nuclear
- Are the rich behind wars
- Non-metals react with H2O and acids
- How much money does GitHub
- Is it possible to create washable towels?
- How many zeros are there in 9 trillion
- Can opioids cause brain damage
- My girlfriend never kisses Is that believable
- Germany belongs to the Germans
- Where can I buy bracelets
- Gives you cane diabetes
- Will the class struggle ever end?