How can I get on with my life
How to strengthen your psyche
Ten-point plan for your mental "strength training"
1.Maintain or make social contacts: For practical tips, see Loneliness - Causes and Coping Strategies, and Neighborhood Care Tips.
2.Approach problems and crises in a solution-oriented manner: You can view these as challenges. Even if it is difficult, you gain a different perspective that can make things easier. However, that doesn't mean you have to come out stronger from every crisis.
3.Accept that life brings changes: Put your energy into things that you can actively change.
4.Find a goal and try to achieve it: It is important to make sure that this is as realistic as possible. Set yourself milestones, for example, if you want - this will give you a sense of achievement in between.
5.Face your problems: Ostrich policy usually shows no lasting success. Think about what you could do to help solve the problem. In the event of interpersonal conflicts, it helps to familiarize yourself with communication strategies.
6.Do yourself with yourself: The so-called “self-discovery” does not have to be a detached “ego trip”. Knowing about yourself, developing and evolving, harbors great opportunities. Here, for example, professional personality development (self-awareness) can also help.
7.Look at you with "appreciative" eyes: Have confidence in yourself to be able to cope with crises. Explore your strengths.
8.Live in the present but keep your eyes on the future: Whoever includes the future broadens the horizon. Some things lose their horror when you look at them in a larger context or in relation to one another.
9.Be optimistic: Worst-case scenarios may be harrowing (if sometimes only in the imagination), but what about the best-case scenarios? It's worth keeping an eye on them.
10.Practice self-care: Listen to your body, your soul, your needs. Keep pausing. Do yourself good! In addition to mental hygiene and social exchange, this also includes healthy eating and exercise.
These points serve as a guide. You can find out for yourself what is personally good for you and strengthens you emotionally! For example, some people keep a diary, others meditate etc.
You can find more information on the subject of resilience under
- Are lesbians more gay than gay men
- Is there an international version of AirTasker
- Is fasting healthy for Ramadan?
- What is the song Hurdy
- What is the solid body gang theory
- Do you like casseroles
- How is the powerlifting scene in India
- Is Trump criminally involved with Russia?
- Who is responsible for a misdiagnosis of the car?
- When and why did people start walking
- What determine the speed of aircraft
- Is Gods Rubik's Cube number real
- Google updated its algorithm this week
- How often are street lamps replaced?
- What is linkage isomerism
- What is the best IDE for C
- Can you see Pole Star in Australia
- What are suitable databases for IoT
- What do you think of indigo kids
- What does RRR mean in medical terms
- How are threads made from cotton
- Why do songs help us feel relaxed?
- Where can I find a Swift programmer
- How to sell photos online quickly