Are all Jews identifiable by genetic testing?
Family studies on the predisposition to cancer in children
NOTE: This is a research study and not a substitute for clinical genetics testing. Families may never receive results from the study or many results years from the date of their enrollment. If you are interested in clinical testing, please consider consulting a local genetic counselor or other geneticist. If you've had clinical genetic testing and meet the eligibility criteria for this study as shown below, you can enroll regardless of the results of your clinical genetic testing.
DEFINITION OF FAMILY CANCER FOR THIS PROTOCOL:
In this protocol, the definition of "familial cancer" is met when one of the following conditions is met: Gift:
- A person with a history of cancer diagnosed under the age of 26 has at least one first, second or third degree relative with a diagnosed history of cancer under the age of 51; OR
- A person diagnosed with more than one cancer, at least one of which was diagnosed under the age of 26; OR
- A person with a clinical or molecular diagnosis of a known cancer predisposition syndrome; OR
- a person with a congenital cancer diagnosed before the age of 6 months; OR
- A person with a rare childhood cancer or tumor diagnosed before the age of 26
º Except for human papillomavirus-associated cervical cancer and non-melanoma skin cancer occur in adults.
- A person who meets this protocol's definition of "familial cancer" as above.
- Biological relatives of an individual who meet the definition of this Protocol for "familial" cancer "who are either affected by cancer or not affected.
- Inability or unwillingness of the research participant or his person authorized representative (LAR) to give written consent after clarification.
- The participant has received an allogeneic bone marrow transplant and has NO pre-transplant germline (unaffected by cancer) DNA available AND not ready to provide a skin sample.
- How do smartphone holograms work
- What are the duties of a sponsor
- What wild animals should be saved?
- What are the best donor recommended funds
- What makes high-level programming languages safe
- How to calculate a square root
- Reagan's party is dead
- What did Max Weber say about Buddhism?
- How good is Slack security
- Should I use Omnisphere
- Why do people sweat 1
- Does Vellore have an airport
- Why are so many girls taken
- What is a lossless music player
- What is the typical Chinese
- Truck drivers should wear visible clothing
- Can you impress me with your personality
- What is special about Neutrogena Helioplex sunscreens
- Absorbs carbon and mercury
- How does BITSAT compare to JEE main
- What should I eat with Stilton
- Chlorella and Chlamydomonas belong to algae
- What was the Triple Entente
- Why do we not have free will