What language is Swift similar to
First of all: Yes, programming languages can be ends in themselves. Obviously they don't feel that way, but I enjoy getting to know new concepts and facing new challenges. In the past few years I've learned some programming languages, some superficially, some in detail. I had a lot of fun doing it.
They don't see why new programming languages can make programs more error-free. I'll just assume that you've never programmed in Rust or Typescript.
Rust introduces the new concept of "ownership", which can prevent data races by checking at compile time. None of your legacy languages can offer this feature. The fact that the compiler prevents certain things also forces the developer to think better about what he is actually doing there. Try it out and you'll find out. The language offers first-class possibilities for asynchronous programming, for network programming, for low-level programming, without the baggage of 40 years that C ++ has to lug around with, because every few years you haphazardly add new features without being able to remove old errors.
I don't know how you can get interested in computers in the first place. After all, mankind has survived the last 4000 years using slide rules as well. These can be understood by everyone regardless of any language, and they just work. No bugs, no internet, no open source, no levels of abstraction, just the right thing for your needs.
Seriously, if everyone mistrusted progress as much as they did, if the inventor of the fire ran away in fear, if the inventor of the wheel had waited for TÜV certification before daring to use it, we would still live in caves. Times change, and COBOL is really not suitable for modern uses
- Orbeez are poisonous
- Can we really jump to parallel realities?
- Is there a demand for expensive art
- Where can I download Spartacus
- Where is the market place in London
- Telangana changes
- What animals are used for black magic
- What is a microspore mother cell
- Who owns Sephora Ulta
- What's the best copywriting book
- Which public projects should Vietnam abolish?
- How is Micro Bitcoin different from Bitcoin
- What is the most overrated drink
- Is it possible to forgive fraud?
- Where can you find useful events
- What do web developers think of AtScript
- Is saturated with carboxylic acid
- What kind of training is there in NCC
- Cancer is a disease in the air
- Bell peppers go bad
- How does Kentico compare to Magento
- What are decoded messages
- Should I buy Snapdeal perfumes
- What do you think of indigo kids