What can explain youthful rebellion
Radebeul. In the past, it felt like something burned down every month, says Peter Heilsberg. The head of the White House can still remember the beginnings of youth work in Radebeul 25 years ago. And how the young people were back then: more political, more rebellious, looking for change. That has changed in the meantime. Today most young people wanted to build a house, have children and find a good job. "Everyone has to decide for themselves whether this development is positive or negative," said Heilsberg on Monday evening at the opening of the exhibition "The view of the youth is executed" in the citizens' meeting place on Bahnhofstrasse.
The show shows pictures of young people, their places and social work in the city from the past 25 years. Robert Kaiser, who is responsible for mobile youth work and the Ratskeller youth club in Radebeul, will also be present at the opening panel discussion. The rooms where young people can hang out have become fewer, says the social worker. For example, there used to be a lot more empty houses for them to hang out in. “Crossing borders is part of the youth phase,” says Kaiser. It is all the more important that rooms for young people are retained. 25 years ago there were many more options, today the public order office usually says no in advance, explains Peter Heilsberg. When young people meet, however, something also breaks down. “You have to endure it,” says the social worker.
The CDU city councilor Bianca Erdmann-Reusch says she would like young people in the city who are visibly involved. It would be a great help in the city council if the young people explain where they are wrong.
The participants in the discussion sum up that the lack of rebellion is also an expression of satisfaction among the youth. A local youth confirms this. The high school student thinks there could only be a few more events for young people in the city. (SZ / nis)
The exhibition in the Bürgerertreff runs until April 11th. It is always open on Wednesdays between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- How do I install SymPy in Python
- What are the other names of WiFi
- What's in C size_t
- Is paid advertising for paid apps profitable
- What is a Fischer Tropsch reactor
- You should laminate your resume
- How do I apply to DataXu Bangalore
- What font does Facebook use
- What do you mean by Gen 1
- Where in France is this place
- Which body type is best for football?
- How was Uluru Ayers Rock created
- What's the best bar in Kentucky
- Who are the famous alumni of XLRI
- Can the cloud cover help the jets escape the radar?
- How valuable are stars to space probes
- Apple could possibly buy all Facebook
- How are books identified as bestsellers?
- What does DRG
- Where was Ivar the Boneless killed
- How do Republicans lose new suburbs
- How is the climate in Mauritania
- What causes saliva to break down sweets
- Will Marvel ever stop making films?