What is the scope of RPA
New IT job profiles - what does an RPA developer do?
What hard and soft skills are required for this job?
As a developer, technical knowledge is a basic requirement to shine in everyday working life. Like almost every craftsman, the RPA developer should know and master his tools. These tools are the leading automation tools from UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism. In addition, there should be excellent know-how in the area of programming.
Since the UiPath and Automation Anywhere automation tools are based on workflows, there should be a basic understanding of this as well. In addition, databases play an important role in larger automation projects, so that special database knowledge is essential.
Basically, knowledge of agile development methods as well as requirements and process management are an important prerequisite for the work of an RPA developer. In order to ensure smooth communication during the project, a strong communication and assertiveness skills are important character traits. Independent work and analytical thinking are also among the soft skills of an RPA developer. Ultimately, an RPA developer should also have strong presentation skills. Especially the technically inexperienced end users should be able to present the final solution as simply and understandably as possible.
How do you become an RPA developer?
The classic career of a developer in the field of robotic process automation leads to a degree in computer science or business informatics. However, training as an IT specialist with relevant professional experience also qualifies you to practice this profession. However, the decisive factor is the ability to use the various RPA tools and to understand the requirements of the customers and implement them in an RPA project.
The providers of RPA tools in particular offer comprehensive training programs for young professionals, which enable them to become familiar with and specialize in using the software. In addition, there are increasingly inexpensive training offers for students, beginners and advanced learners, such as those offered in the Weissenberg Academy, which are beneficial for a career as an RPA developer.
- How can the internet change the automotive industry
- All triangles have a hypotenuse
- Can someone voluntarily stop being gentle?
- Why did Hitler attack the Chinese people
- What do you think of indigo kids
- How do I download AltCoin mining software
- What kind of business does it take to go to different countries
- Is VeraCrypt better than BitLocker
- Might beat Hisoka Pitou in one fight
- Who serves the best BBQ in Knoxville
- Why the wave function has no physical meaning
- What is PRS
- What is the content of lactose?
- How is social impairment different from stigma?
- What is x if 2x 4 9
- Has Elon Musk personal assistant
- In which cases are pyramid schemes legal?
- What is life today
- What is the safest truck
- When is technological glitch just too much?
- Why have gay people been persecuted historically
- What is Christina Aguilera's ethnicity
- IMG is a good insurance company
- How do children influence the language of adults