Are pipes faster than sleeves
Polypropylene double composite corrugated pipes
from our own production
ÖNORM EN 13476-3 certified
(from DN / ID 150 mm)
|DN / ID||Piece/|
|Length¹||€ / running meter|
Available on request in lengths from 0.3 to 16 m and / or without a sleeve.
>> Gross price list PP-MEGA pipes 8 <<
to the picture gallery
¹ corresponds to the installation length.
The lengths can vary due to
change in production.
² A more detailed description of the socket DN 1000 and 1200 can be found here
ÖNORM EN 13476-3
• Road and motorway construction
• Railway and tunnel construction
• Rain and mixed water sewer
• Industrial and commercial buildings
• Collecting pipes (gutter sewage)
• Alpine and forest road construction
• Street passage
• House and stable construction (manure pipeline)
>> to the picture gallery <<
ÖNORM EN 13476-3 certified(from DN / ID 150 mm)
- Impact strength at -10 ° C - Due to the high impact strength, damage when laying the pipe is avoided and the trench can be filled up more quickly.
- 30% ring flexibility - the pipe can adapt itself slightly to the pipe trench.
- material - Through the use of pure polypropylene and colored granulate without the addition of additives, the PP-MEGA pipes are of high quality, long service life and high chemical and biological resistance.
Smooth inside - grooved outside!
- High flow rate - The smooth inside and circular shape increase the water flow rate (hydraulic behavior) and reduce the possibility of silting.
- Better hold - The grooved outside gives the PP-MEGA pipe enormous flexibility and prevents slipping when laying on slopes.
- High resilience - The innovative corrugated tube profile gives the tube a ring stiffness of SN8.
This makes them twice as resilient as conventional PVC pipes with SN4 ring stiffness.
Easy to use
- light weight - The low weight compared to conventional PVC, concrete or iron pipes is a great advantage for easy handling, transport and laying.
- easy installation - the PP-MEGA pipe or drain can be laid quickly and easily.
This is a great advantage, especially with temporary sewer pipes in difficult terrain.
For construction sites with very little space, the PP-MEGA pipe is also available in 3 m rods.
Air supply pipes
Slurry channel in stable construction
All fittings and sleeves are suitable for: PP-MEGA pipe or drain 8, 12, 16, PP-WELL pipe
and PP-WELL drain
>> more information on the uniform socket system <<
As a result, socket-free pipe sections can be reused without any problems, without an additional socket, and there is hardly any pipe scrap.
>> more information about the 100 & 150 system <<
The standard fittings from DN / ID 200 to 300 are available as injection molded fittings.
The fittings from DN / ID 350 to 1200 are available handmade.
>> more information about the socket system <<
>> detailed listing <<
For a non-binding offer, we only need a hand sketch or a plan.
>> more information <<
- How can you avoid BPA
- Muslims hate all polytheists
- How does burr regression work
- Which is the best CLA supplement
- What is parsing and its types
- What are some facts about each planet
- How to say hospital in Indonesian
- What does Kusut mean in Indonesia
- What are the best Photoshopping tricks
- What is social media executor
- What is lipid biosynthesis
- What is a two week diet plan
- Which house objects can I redevelop?
- Can we do English Hons through correspondence
- Pakistani artists should be allowed in India
- Did Winston Churchill talk about Muslims
- How do designers use CSS
- Who was Emanuel Carasso
- Why do we get finger pain
- How is it when your breasts are lifted
- What are the advantages of implementing FIFO
- How important is the gentle touch to you
- Struggle is part of achieving greatness
- Which part of the plant takes up food