How are product development guidelines created
Security technology for data centers
What is data center security?
Data center security refers to technologies and practices that help protect the servers in the data center and the data and applications that are hosted on them. Servers should be physically and virtually secure. Securing the data center infrastructure is an important part of a strong IT security strategy.
Hardware-based security versus software security
Cyber attacks are evolving and software alone is no longer enough to protect against the latest security threats. Software can be falsified through loopholes in the lower layer, in other words, if the firmware, the BIOS, the operating system or the hypervisor are compromised, hackers can gain privileged access to systems. A combination of software and hardware-based security functions is required to keep the data center infrastructure secure, starting from the root with the platform's semiconductor technology.
Start with an anchor of trust to build a chain of trust.
Security is only as strong as the layer below. By creating an anchor of trust with semiconductor technology, security architects can help build a reliable foundation for computer technology. Security functions can be reinforced at every level in order to make the entire system or the stack more secure and to create a chain of trust through firmware, BIOS, operating system and hypervisor. This relieves the software and helps to minimize the impact on system performance. So you don't have to compromise on performance in favor of security.
Intel® security technology enables the hardening of server systems and fully supports the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) standard. With technologies such as Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX), Intel can help architects work towards a zero trust strategy and adapt to the industry-standard security standards for data centers.
- How important is a large flash memory
- What is an unexpected threat in Botswana
- How do I improve the smartphone keyboard
- Is Adobe InDesign worth the cost
- Are ICOs operated by legitimate companies?
- Who is the most talented French actress
- What is the instrument of accession
- How do our perspectives affect our judgments?
- How can I improve the typing accuracy when touching
- What is a software switch router
- What does OPPA
- Can a company secretary work abroad
- Who invented the ambulance in England
- What happens if the mistress is dumped
- Are the Trump rally tickets free
- What deficiency causes scurvy
- How many mAh are in 9 volts
- Shouldn't Syria technically be our ally
- Whose stadium is the Super Bowl
- How to make a motherboard
- Is Quora a Democracy 1
- What are the best content to promote
- What is the etymology of wiretapping
- Can i get black hair